- Clean and wash the mini carrots.
- Blanch al dente in salted water.
- Heat a pan with butter.
- Add the vegetables to the pan and cook over a medium flame.
- Cook the potato and process it into puree.
- Put the potatoes to the pureed peas in a blender.
- Season with salt and truffle oil.
Preparation Dry-Aged beef:
- Take the Dry Aged beef fillet out of the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Bring up to room temperature.
- Preheat the pan, brush with some oil.
- Put rosemary, garlic into the pan.
- Now place the Dry Aged steaks in to the pan.
We recommend cooking “medium”.
- Do not forget pepper and salt after serving.
Preparation parmesan crust
- Grate the parmesan finely.
- Place beef pieces in a pan.
- Add the parmesan cheese on the meat.
Preheat the grill.
Important: Briefly fry the beef in the pan, otherwise the grill will cook the beef too much. This should be avoided if possible if it is to be served rare or medium.