Viking Food Solutions is the authorised distributor and parent company of the brand Dry Ager in Australia and New Zealand. Any references to Viking Food Solutions also apply to the brand “Dry Ager” in Australia and New Zealand.
Viking Food Solutions Pty Ltd accepts any credit card accepted through the Eway payment system.
Viking Food Solutions Pty Ltd offers delivery within Australia on all orders online for a $ 20.00 +GST delivery charge. Your order will be dispatched within 1-3 working days, depending on your location and available courier services*.
Estimated delivery times depend on your location and available courier services. Providing the ordered goods are currently in stock, and based on data from past deliveries, the approximate ETA for your order is within 7- 21 business days. Please note delivery dates could extend in the event of public holidays or an unprecedented issue including but not limited to natural disasters affecting couriers service. You will be notified by the contact information provided of such delivery delays as soon as possible.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive your invoice and tracking number via email,
Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day. Please be sure to indicate your daytime delivery address.
Currency is in Australian Dollars (AUD) only.
*Please note circumstances may at times prevent us from carrying this out as per our terms and conditions.
1. The Customer shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within seven (7) days of delivery notify the Company of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Customer shall afford the Company an opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery if the Customer believes the Goods are defective in any way. If the Customer shall fail to comply with these provisions, the Goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage.
2. For defective Goods, which the Company has agreed in writing that the Customer is entitled to reject, the Company’s liability is limited to either (at the Company’s discretion) replacing the Goods or repairing the Goods provided that:
(a) the Customer has complied with the provisions of clause 8.1;
(b) the Company will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used in a proper manner;
(c) the Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered with all packaging material and accompanied by proof of purchase.
3. The Company may (in its discretion) accept the Goods for credit but this may incur a restocking fee of 20% of the invoiced value of the returned Goods plus any freight.
4. Goods made to special order, Customer specification, non-catalogue items or product cut to length are under no circumstances acceptable for credit or return. Cancellation of orders for special or non-catalogue items will definitely not be accepted, once these orders have been received from the Customer.
5. Any performance figures given by the Company are based on the Company’s experience and are figures that the Company expects to obtain on testing. Despite any representation by a representative of the Company to the contrary, the Company is under no liability whatsoever for damages for failure to attain such performance figures.